Customer Service Guarantee
Shared Services SA is a service delivery organisation committed to achieving a consistently high level of customer service and strives to deliver quality services in a professional, coordinated and timely manner
OUR CUSTOMERS We provide services to a wide range of customers including:
- Citizens and businesses making payments to government
- Businesses supplying or tendering for services to government
- Government employees using transactional services
- Government agencies purchasing business and support services
- Parliament of South Australia and Cabinet.
OUR PRINCIPLES Shared Services SA is committed to delivering a high standard of service by understanding customer needs and listening to feedback
SHOW WE CARE When interacting with customers, we are:
- Knowledgeable and helpful
- Responsive to customer needs
- Fair and reasonable
- Open and honest
- Professional, courteous and friendly
- Respectful of diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
BUILD TRUSTED RELATIONSHIPS When working with our clients, our people:
- Consult and engage regularly
- Share and exchange information
- Work collaboratively to achieve positive outcomes
- Build and maintain valued relationships.
DELIVER RESULTS The services we provide are:
- Accessible and informative
- Accurate and reliable
- Timely and where possible, issues are resolved in the first instance
- Delivered with customer expectations in mind
STRIVE TO BE BETTER To improve our customer service, we:
- Actively seek feedback and manage customer complaints
- Measure and report our performance
- Continuously review results
- Identify and implement process and other improvements.
CUSTOMER SERVICE STANDARDS
- Shared Services SA aim to provide high quality assistance across our range of services.
- We are committed to responding to enquiries in a timely manner so we continually monitor and report on our service performance.
- We regularly seek feedback from our customers to ensure we are delivering on our customer service principles.