Shared Services SA processes more than 2.3 million invoices a year on behalf of government agencies.
The service includes:
- the maintenance of vendor information and payment details
- payment of travel and expense claims
- foreign currency payments
- the administration of 4,700 SA Government purchase cards.
In collaboration with agencies, we continually seek ways to improve invoice payment times to local businesses. Regular reporting helps agencies monitor their payment performance and keep track of the State Government’s overall payment performance.
Tools and information for South Australian Government employees and suppliers are available below.
Check invoice statusMyInvoice -
- Invoice Payment Lifecycle
- How to Streamline a Payment
- Receiving Payment by EFT
- Government Payment Performance
- Late Payment Interest
- Supported Agencies
- Invoice Payment FAQ
- Contact Accounts Payable