Make a payment arrangement


This service displays information about how to request assistance extending your payment options

You will need:

  • Copy of your tax invoice

  • Name of the SA Government agency (who billed you)

  • Invoice/Customer number

  • Your contact details (phone and email)

Who to contact:

  • Contact the SA Government agency who billed you to discuss payment options (details in the body of the tax invoice/bill)